We are a team of licensed clinical therapists and psychologists in full-time private practice. Collectively, we have over 20 years of experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
We use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
• Mental Health Assessments
• Psychiatric Evaluations and Consultation • Psychological Evaluations • Depression and suicidal feelings
• Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, panic attacks, and agoraphobia
• Outpatient Substance Abuse
• Self-esteem and self-image problems
• Personality disorders
• Marital and relationship conflicts
• Domestic Violence (B.I.P.) and Victim Counseling
• Psychiatric disorders
• Anger Management • DUI Counseling
• LGBT Counseling
• Empowerment groups for women
Our therapists have office hours everyday except Sundays. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider health plans. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.
West Miami CMHC, Inc. complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age color, disability, national origin, race, religion and sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their oposition to discriminatory practice.